BOOKING & PRICING
Our season runs from September 8 to November 12. We offer four day hunts starting on the Tuesday of your chosen week and ending the subsequent Friday. We do not offer lodging and have found that many of our return clients enjoy having the freedom to do as they please when they get back into town after the hunt as Lethbridge has plenty to offer, and this allows you to make the most of your vacation.
We do not double-book our groups! When you book a hunt with Chinook Country Outfitters, the group that you book will be the only group hunting with us during that time, keeping the experience personal and authentic. We also accept hunters who’d like to bring their own hunting dogs – it’s your hunt, and we’d love to help you customize it. Contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 1-403-393-6606 to discuss your hunt.
*Please note: Hunts are booked on a 2-person minimum, and groups of less than 4 are subject to additional fees; please see below for additional pricing information.
What we supply:
- 3 full days of guided hunts (morning and afternoon), 1 morning hunt on your last day (total of 7 guided hunts)
- Knowledgeable guides, transportation to and from hunting locations, retrievers, decoys, blinds, duck boats and a lot more
- Shotguns- Beretta A 400 Extreme Unico, semi automatic, 3 inch chamber (optional)
- Shotgun shells- $15.00/ box
- Hunting licence- pricing varies depending on US exchange rate and government regulations
- Bird cleaning- $3.50/ duck, 4.50/goose
What you will need to supply:
- Travel arrangements- flying to Calgary, renting a vehicle and driving to Lethbridge the day before your hunt begins and driving back to Calgary for your departure (Lethbridge is a 2.5 hour drive from Calgary Airport)
- Accommodations- we can recommend you to a hotel or feel free to choose your own
- Proper clothing- chest waders, camouflage rain gear, warm under layers etc.
- We do provide shotguns but pricing will be adjusted if you decide to bring your own
Packages and Pricing:
- Three full day hunts, one half day
- Includes 7 guided hunts, decoys & gear, and transportation to and from hunts
- You supply all guns, accommodations, and transportation to and from airport
- Ammunition, licensing and bird cleaning provided at additional cost
Groups of 4+: $500.00/day USD Groups of 2-3: $600.00/day USD
If you wish to add or eliminate days to your trip, we will accommodate you and your group. Simply choose the dates you would like to come between September 8 and November 12 and contact us. If your chosen dates are available we will ask for a 20% non-refundable down payment. At this time your hunt is booked and you can arrange your flights and accommodations. We hope to see you this fall!